Do you take good care of your toothbrush? As a habit that you should be practicing at least twice daily, would you say that you are doing an astounding job brushing your teeth? Although many people take extra care to brush their teeth well, they fail to remember to take care of their brush as well. Here are few ideas to help you find and care for the perfect toothbrush:
– Seek out a toothbrush that has the ADA Seal of Acceptance or has been approved or recommended by your dentist for daily use.
– Never switch toothbrushes with other people, or cross-contaminate them against other toothbrushes.
– A toothbrush is no good if it has been soiled, so be sure to keep your brush clean when not in use and replace it every 3-4 months.
– Older individuals or people who cannot easily brush their teeth and gums should contemplate buying an electric toothbrush to make brushing easier.
– A good toothbrush has soft bristles and fits effortlessly into your mouth with a brush head that is small enough to easily fit in your mouth but large enough to reach all areas inside it.
Dental irregularities can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Heyen DDS Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. To book an appointment with Dr. Don W. Heyen at our dentist office in Wichita Falls, Texas, please contact us at 940-257-2522. Don’t let TMJ pain hold you back any longer. Save your smile with our help today!